CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

A connection?

I was right. I gained a lot of weight this week. I'm going to estimate 2-6 lbs. I've not been on the regular scale that I weigh in on, it's at my mom's house. I weighed in on the one here at work and it's notorious for adding 2 lbs. I'm mad at myself. Disappointed in myself also. But last week it was like I could not control my urge to eat. Then last night, after I had my sons in bed, I remembered I hadn't taken my Wellbutrin in days. I was feeling weepy and mad and remembered that during my hectic week I'd not taken my meds! I need drugs! So I wonder, since Wellbutrin is an appetite suppressant also, is it suppressing my neeeeed to eat everything in sight? Could there be a connection between these two things? I don't know. But, I'm vowing not to go off my meds and see how the monster dies down. Vile monster. Making me eat bad. Making me eat everything in sight. What a mess.

0 comments: